1) Preparation of Water Sources Protection and Pollution control Plan (WRPC)
1) To conduct awareness program on pollution prevention and law enforcement
2) Identification of existing point and non-point pollution sources
3) Identification of water sources to be protected, demarcated and gazzettement
4) Conduct periodic water quality monitoring in lakes, rivers, mining sites and industrial effluents
5) Promoting water users to adopt pollution prevention best practices
6) Protection of water sources from degradation.